- Milan Fashion Week Is Not Bringing Sexy Back And That’s Fine With Us
- An Expedition Into Fantasy: London Fashion Week Collections Delight The Senses
- New York Fashion Week Reaches Its True Design Potential For F/W14
- Valentine’s Day Tip: Ditch The Cliche & Score Big Points With Norma Ishak
- Everyone Has A Status – What’s Your’s?
Quite a week at Milan, I must say. Thoroughly impressed with the collections that came out of Milan Fashion Week, which were a clear indication of the fact that Italian designers are not afraid to step out of their comfort zone of sex appeal and emerge as a strong contender against their New York and London counterparts. By dabbling in demi-couture and delivering unique silhouettes, new applications of patchwork, Read more