- Boho Pieces For The Downtown Girl: A Look At Farai Simoyi’s S/S15
- Show Off Your Holiday Spirit Without Upstaging The Christmas Tree
- Leather Me Up: A Girl’s Guide To Some Good Leather Love
- Milan Fashion Week Is Not Bringing Sexy Back And That’s Fine With Us
- An Expedition Into Fantasy: London Fashion Week Collections Delight The Senses
There’s much to love about Farai Simoyi’s Spring/Summer 2015 collection. The collection, which is very much inspired by the bohemian/hippie era, delights us in a wide palette of colors, silhouettes and light fabrics, making the pieces excellent go-to choices for the warm summer.
Think of the collection as boho-chic and picture your mom at Woodstock lying on the grass with flowers in her hair. Yes, that was probably more Read more