- An Expedition Into Fantasy: London Fashion Week Collections Delight The Senses
- New York Fashion Week Reaches Its True Design Potential For F/W14
- Valentine’s Day Tip: Ditch The Cliche & Score Big Points With Norma Ishak
- Everyone Has A Status – What’s Your’s?
- SFP F/W 2013 LookBook: Because Sitting In Third Row Wasn’t Enough
Just like New York, London returned with a bang from a disappointing S/S14. Their exploration into the world of wearable RTW found the quintessential London edge, which we didn’t see last season. This artistic exploration first began with the familiar feminine silhouette when they delivered the Peter Pan collar trend for S/S14 but this season, they infused this school-girl style with boxy architectural draping. They further accented this approach with Read more